And the winners are: 1.Gabriela, Threadhead, Blog: Threadheadsanonymous.blogspot.com 2. Arya, Blog: AryaWiesephotography.com 3. PippiRose, Blog: Pippistitches.blogspot.com Thanks to everyone for a magical carpet ride, looking forward to traveling with you next year. Special Thanks to Lisa Swiftka! I'm participating in the One World, One Heart Giveaway. The event presents an opportunity to visit and meet other bloggers internationally. Click on the link below to participate and find out more. I will be giving away one of my hand dyed, block printed silk charmeuse scarves. To join in please leave a comment on this post with your contact information. The event begins today and the winner of the giveaway will be announced on February 15, 2010. Join in, I look forward to meeting you. Yasmin As promised, I've added a second giveaway, a set of four linocut, blank note cards from my Yas Art Design Card line. They come with a vellum insert, so you can give...
Find this scarf at yasmintoo.etsy.com, now 63% OFF 1. Where - http://yasmintoo.etsy.com/ 2. What - all yasmintoo items are 63% OFF the listed price. All silk scarves, yardage, fat quarter, and artifacts. 3. When - Tuesday, June 21st thru Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 Four hand dyed repurposed linen napkins, now 63% OFF 4. How - you may purchase on Etsy , the yasmintoo Facebook page , or by emailing me . I accept credit cards, PayPal, checks and money orders on Etsy . You may pay thru PayPal, checks and money orders if you are buying from FB or directly from me . 5. I will reserve items if you need more time, email, convo or comment to let me know you need an item reserved. All purchases must be completed by Tuesday, July 5th. 6. Please let me know if you are purchasing for a gift shop or a business, so the items can be tagged properly. "Sudan", small collectible artifact, now 63% OFF 7. Ask as many questions as you need to. Leave a comment on FB , send a convo...
The idea of the dye garden is very simple. Request dye plant seeds from me, or buy your own and begin your garden. Doesn't matter whether you have an acre, a small backyard, a window sill or a balcony. See below for links on how to get your seeds started. I've ordered indigo seeds from Botanical Colors (Madam Magyar), Blue Light Junction (grown in Baltimore, MD) and Ossabaw Island, GA (Mayan Blue). Soon indigo seeds should be arriving from my friend Kiri in Brazil. In addition to the indigo seeds, I also have weld, woad, coreopsis, black hopi sunflower and madder seeds. This seed variety will produce a full spectrum of colors. Primary colors when used individually in a dyebath, and a host of secondary and tertiary colors when combined. If you live in the Stockton area, email me (y.sabur@gmail.com) and we can arrange a time and place for a safe pickup. Resources Botanical Colors Blue Light Junction Experimental Kiri Miyazaki Indigo Extraction Methods Growing Indi...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment, I'll leave answer or a thank you as soon as possible.
Yasmin